GPI is a favoured partner for all software, technologies and services pertaining to healthcare, social services and public administration. Founded over 30 years ago in Trento, GPI boosted its development thanks to major M&A and R&D investments (both in Italy and abroad), in partnership with leading Italian research centres and universities, with an aim to sharing scientific, technological, functional and process-orientated knowledge applied to e-health, e-welfare and well-being. Drawing on solutions and know-how acquired from companies that joined their ecosystem, the Group majestically turned healthcare industry needs into cutting-edge technological solutions and new service models aiming to optimise the prevention, diagnosis and treatment process, thus improving patients’ lives. Its offer combines specialised IT expertise, consultancy and design, thus making it available to a wide array of activities: Software, healthcare, automation, ICT and payment services.
The GPI group’s expertise revolves around five major pillars:
- Designing modular information systems for managing processes in health and social facilities, as well as in public administrations.
- Implementing services and technologies designed for improving patient intake, as well as their care and autonomy.
- Creating automation systems throughout the procurement chain, enabling hospitals and pharmacies to manage processes whilst reducing costs.
- Offering management, maintenance and support system services, as well as cyber-security assessments and advice, with a view to guaranteeing business continuity.
- Developing innovative electronic payment technologies, as well as certified storage systems.